Our website https://www.livelydesigns.co.uk is owned and operated by Lively Designs Ltd, registered in England under the company number 08982567. Our registered office is Hawthorn Cottage, Wrayton, Carnforth, LA6 2QU
Our data protection officer is Sean Lively who can be contacted at email@example.com
Lets get this started
At Lively Designs, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors and clients. We want to make you 100% aware that we are not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies/businesses/individuals for marketing purposes. That just isn’t right.
How we use personal information
We will use the information that you give us to:
- Provide you with services described on our website
- Respond to e-mails sent via our contact forms
- Update you with operational news of any services you have purchased from us
- Carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve our sites and services
- Monitor activity on our website, for example to identify potential fraudulent activity
- Manage our relationship with you, for example to respond to your comments and queries submitted to us on our site
- Managing our legal and operational affairs
- Improving our products and services
- For purposes that are required by law
- For the purpose of responding to requests by governments, a court of law or law enforcement
When we disclose your personal information
We will disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Authors/developers of any items or services which we have used on a website we build for you. This allows them to facilitate support and license validation.
- Subcontractors and service providers who assist us in fulfilling our services. In particular our website hosting provider (Freshsites, Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX).
- Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers) which are located in the UK.
- Regulators and government authorities in regards to our compliance and obligations.
- A third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity.
- A third party in order to enforce or defend our rights
- Other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so
Types of Data we collect
Website Cookies (Not the type you eat!)
What are cookies, web beacons and similar technologies?
There are two types of tracking technologies that we may use on our site:
- Cookies: These are a small data file that is sent from a server to your web browser or mobile device that is then stored on your browser cache or mobile device. You can control how your cookie preferences are set and whether you want to accept or reject cookies using your browser options (See section below “Your Options on Cookies”)
- Web Beacons, Clear gifs, web bugs: These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier similar in function to a cookie, they are used to track the movement of a user through websites. The difference from cookies is that instead of being saved on your computer, these are embedded invisibly on web pages and are normally only 1 pixel in size.
For more information on cookies and how to remove them visit allaboutcookies.org
What do we do with these technologies?
- To enable our site to function correctly
- To allow us to understand how our sites are functioning and to inform us of any improvements to our services and performance
- To enhance your experience and not keep showing you the same advert or offer multiple times after you have closed it once
- To gather relevant data that helps us deliver marketing content relevant to you.
Your Options on cookies
You are able to alter your web browsers settings to suit your cookie preferences. Use the link below that matches the browser you use to learn how to do this.
Just note that if you decide to disable cookies, there might be some functionality that will not work on our site.
How we transfer and/or store your personal information
We are based in the UK so your data will be process in the UK. We store your personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, occasionally we keep hard copy backups that are kept in a secure location in the UK. Personal information we store is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two factor authentication and data encryption where needed.
Your rights in regards to your personal information
You have the right to:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you would like to do any of the above mentioned tasks, then please do contact our data protection officer (Sean Lively) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we hold of users will be deleted within 5 years automatically. If you would like your data to be deleted earlier than this then please contact our data protection officer.
We will need to chance this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy practices.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions at all about our privacy practices or how we hold your personal information then please do contact our data protection officer at email@example.com
For the Purposes of GDPR we are a “Data Controller” of your personal information